Surviving divorce is one of the most difficult, stressful, confusing, chaotic and painful times in life. Getting through the process is challenging and has many ups and downs.
- Some people go into denial
- or they start numbing –using: alcohol, exercise, TV, Facebook, pornography, overeating
All in an effort to just get through the day.
The problem is that the pain and confusion don’t go away. Numbing just intensifies your struggle. Thriving is possible after a divorce if you confront the issues that led you to divorce head-on.
Surviving divorce means asking hard questions
- How did I contribute to the relationship not working?
- What got in the way of my giving my best to the relationship?
- If I chose the wrong person, what do I need to learn to ensure that I don’t make the same mistakes?
- How can I get through this and become stronger emotionally?
- How can I give my best to my kids and to my work while I am going through my relationship ending?
I offer tools, techniques and ways to help you work through the end of a relationship. We work together so that you don’t wind up (or stay in) what we call “victim” consciousness or VC. VC generally indicates that you’re blaming someone else, you’re struggling with forgiving yourself, or you just can’t seem to move on with your life.
Learn, heal and grow while surviving divorce
- In the Rebuilding Seminar, we help people avoid depression, acute anxiety, chemical dependency and other addictions.
- In the seminar or via individual sessions we offer ways that lead to self- awareness, self-compassion and higher self-esteem.
- A Rebuilding Seminar leads you toward stability, more understanding and ultimately to a satisfying and fulfilling life in which thriving and growing are obvious indicators of positive change.
Consider that there really are ways you can learn which involve learning, healing, growing, and gaining more knowledge and awareness which will allow you to create the life you want versus trying to minimize the effects of being a victim and living a life no one would ever want
Rebuild your Life
Please join us for a Rebuilding Workshop. We offer individual coaching, group workshops, online classes and in-person group sessions. We refer to the best-selling book Rebuilding-When Your Relationship Ends by Bruce Fisher and we’ve helped thousands of people walk through the struggles of divorce with more ease and confidence than they ever could have imagined.