Sunday Afternoons: 4-6pm Eastern, 3-5pm Central, 2-4pm Mountain, 1-3pm Pacific
Sunday Evenings: 7-9pm Eastern, 6-8pm Central, 5-7pm Mountain, 4-6pm Pacific
Monday Evenings: 8-10pm Eastern, 7-9pm Central, 6-8pm Mountain, 5-7pm Pacific
Weekly Classes (Expand and Click to go to lesson)
Healing and Recovery
- Overview and Mindset
- Grieving the Loss
- Managing and Expressing Anger
A New Foundation
- Building Self-Esteem
- Intro to Forgiveness
- Resistance to Forgiveness
- Forgiveness is not
- Why Forgive?
- How to Forgive
What is the Online Rebuilding Seminar?
A Proven 10-week System To Heal, Grow, and Learn.
2 hours per week you work on you with the support of a trained facilitator and your fellow students. Classes have up to 10 people per class.
Each week builds on the previous week. It is a Step-By-Step Process To Letting Go.
Week 1: The Rebuilding Blocks and Mindset
- Describe the Rebuilding blocks model and identify the nineteen specific feelings and attitudes that make the model.
- Learn your unconscious mindset that traps you and your relationships.
- Learn an alternative mindset that allows you to be authentic, caring, and vulnerable.
Week 2: Adaptation
- See how unhealthy adaptation strategies cause relationships to collapse and how you can shift your behaviors in ways that are healthy and fulfilling.
Week 3: Grief
- Process your grief both individually and as a group.
- Learn new strategies to embrace it and deal with it.
- Most students say this one week is one of the most powerful weeks of their life.
Week 4: Anger
- Learn about the most misunderstood emotion.
- Learn how to USE your anger rather than letting it use you.
Week 5: Openness
- Learn your masks and how they distance you emotionally from others and identify appropriate and inappropriate masks.
Week 6: Self Esteem
- Learn the 11 steps to Self Esteem and begin implementing them.
- Understand the Emotional Ladder and how to climb it.
- Love is different after divorce. Learn about what is the difference between immature and mature love.
- Learn how to love yourself so that you can teach others how to love you.
- Investigate and learn to honor intimacy and how it relates to building healthy, fulfilling relationships.
- Now that you have come so far a new chapter is available to you to write. What will you say? What will you do?
Here’s how you will REBUILD your life:
The Rebuilding Seminar is divided into two 5 week sessions.
The first 5 weeks are to process the relationship that you are grieving. When you are able not look backwards you can turn toward your future.
The second five weeks are to learn about how to grow from the experience and understand how to not repeat the past.
- When does the anger and grief stop?
- Is it just a matter time?
- How do I move forward?
- Will anyone else understand how I feel?
These are actual questions we receive from divorcees all the time. Everyone thinks that their situation is different. That the hurt they feel is worse than others can possibly know. Now let me ask you a question (or two)….
- What if you really could radically diminish the anger and confusion that you feel….forever?
- What if you could spend time with your children or ex-spouse at family gatherings and be peaceful?
- What if you learned some powerful techniques that could bring you stability in your emotions?
That’s Why We Created our 10 week Divorce Recovery Seminar
This online class originally started as a local in-person program over 30 years ago! The techniques are proven. We’ve been through it. We’ve seen the techniques make a profound impact on friends and family. Do NOT Wait Another Day to Start the Journey to Being Happy!
Seriously…don’t do it. Why wait? Anger. Loneliness, Confusion. Sadness. These are all emotions that are holding you back from being able to move forward. Set down the weight of these difficult emotions and feel a lightness that you haven’t felt in a long time. The exercises are simple. You can do the course on your smartphone, a computer, or a tablet. The choice is yours. If you want to get started, click the “Enroll Now” button below and finally begin the journey to peace.
- New Friends
- Guided by an Instructor
- Lifelong Change
These are just a small handful of our client success stories click on the images to play the videos…